These instructions are for the authors of accepted papers.
Time is short! Please follow these instructions in a timely and precise manner. Any delay or imprecision may result in your paper being excluded from the conference proceedings.
Camera-ready preparation guidelines
What we need from you by February 20th (11:59 PM (PDT)):
- It MUST be formatted using one of these templates. These template files are a variant of the ACM style that provide a consistent look and feel for our proceedings. Please do not use your own style file or one of the "standard" ACM ones.
The PDF MUST have the correct copyright statement on
the bottom of the first page left column which
should read as follows:
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/), which permits distribution and reproduction in any medium as well as allowing derivative works, provided that you attribute the original work to the author(s) and FAB 2018.
Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Blockchain.
March 9, 2018, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Do not include page numbers.
- Name your file according to this rule: FAB2018-paperID-firstauthorlastname.pdf
- The page limits provided here still stand and are strict and final.
- Remove the paper "type" line which you added when submitting the paper.
- Please use the paper-submission site to upload your final camera-ready copy. If you have any other question regarding the proceedings, please contact the publication and proceedings chair (Sumita Barahmand sumita [dot] barahmand [at] gmail [dot] com) or the PC chairs immediately. Don't wait!
- At least one of the authors must register for the symposium to present their work.