These instructions are for the authors of accepted papers.
Time is short! Please follow these instructions in a timely and precise manner. Any delay or imprecision may result in your paper being excluded from the conference proceedings.
These instructions are for the authors of accepted papers. We need the following by April 1st (11:59 PM (PDT)):
- Your paper MUST be formatted using one of the templates available in the "Call for Papers" section. These template files are a variant of the ACM style that provide a consistent look and feel for our proceedings. Please do not use your own style file or one of the "standard" ACM ones.
- Your papers should be submitted as .pdfs and the PDF MUST have the correct copyright statement on the bottom of the first page left column which should read as follows:
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/), which permits distribution and reproduction in any medium as well allowing derivative works, provided that you attribute the original work to the author(s) and FAB 2020. Third International Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Blockchain (FAB ‘20) May 1, 2020, Santa Cruz, California, USA.
- Do not include page numbers.
- Name your file according to this rule: FAB2020-paperID-firstauthorlastname.pdf.
- The page limit restrictions still stand and are strict and final.
- Please use the paper-submission site to upload your final camera-ready copy. If you have any other question regarding the proceedings, please contact the publication and proceedings chair or the PC chairs immediately. Don't wait!
- At least one of the authors must register for the symposium to present their work.